Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Custody Associate - Investment Funds Transfers
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
The Investment Funds Transfers team encompasses the following facets of work:
- Transfer execution
- Transfer tracing and settlement
- Client queries and client support and training
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Perform document completion for transfers and instruct on portals where required
- Process incoming transfer queries from clients and internal teams
- Gather and maintain TA contact details and transfer procedure requirements
- Transfers tracing
- Identification of reconciliation breaks
- Provide the highest standard of service & support in all dealings with the client
- Be risk aware and take all steps necessary to minimise errors including fully complying with existing procedures and staying aware of procedure changes
- Escalate and advise any relevant issues to management as necessary
- Provide a pro-active contribution to ensure individual and team targets and objectives are being achieved within required deadlines
- Liaise and interact with internal departments, fund administrators and third parties as necessary
- Have a continuous improvement mind set to seek out and implement new and better ways of achieving objectives, preventing errors or delays reoccurring, and automating and streamlining processes within the team
- Assist in documenting team procedures
- Assist in project work where required
- Support any other tasks related to IFS projects
Summary of Key Competencies
- Taking on Responsibility
- Expertise, Willingness to learn
- Communication, Planning and Organisation.
- Results Orientation
- Service orientation with excellent telephone, communication and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills, accuracy, ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, any other language skills will be an asset
- University degree and/or a comparable qualification
- Financial experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments is an advantage
- Dedication, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community. #Clearstream
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.