Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Custody Associate - Trading Authorisations & Vestima Processing
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
We are currently recruiting for a Custody Associate Role for our Trade Authorisation and Vestima Processing team. We are looking for the right candidate to join our team of 20 high performing employees. The role is in our Vestima Processing section which deals with Vestima settlement, Cash Processing and Reconciliation in Vestima systems. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking start a career in Finance ,dealing with Hedge Funds and Mutual Funds. The team is comprised of 5 primary functions where communication is key and we work on the basis of high trust, high responsibility.
- We work with Operational teams to ensure 100% accuracy on all Trading and Cash movements
- Our aim as a team is to reduce risk and enhance our Clients experience and we do this by valuing accuracy and precision while maintaining enhanced Client relationships
- Full training will be provided in whichever area you start and we ensure a high level of cross training so that we can better deal with client requirements
- Vestima Confirmations - Manual settlement of Vestima Trades on behalf of our Clients and cash processing for GB and Nordic markets
- Securities Reconciliation - Investigate and resolve any discrepancies between the assets held on our systems and those held in the Market
- Incoming Cash - Cash amounts received from Redemption proceeds or Corporate Action events are investigated, organized and filtered to Client accounts same day
- Outgoing Payments - All payments for Subscriptions into Funds must be made within Market cutoffs. This is a deadline driven role requiring high levels of accuracy
- Trading Authorisations - All Trades placed on behalf of our clients must go through a final control check. We are the last line of defence for Orders / instructions going to Funds
Experience, Qualifications & Background Ideally Required
- Degree in Business Studies, Financial Services or other related qualification
- Administration experience, preferably in a financial environment
- You will be an Enthusiastic and Positive influence.
- You have an appetite to Learn and Develop as an employee.
- You demonstrate a desire to create a Career with Clearstream
- You will be active in supporting and promoting our Company Culture
- You have a proven ability to work under pressure and as a Team Player
- You will have a strong ability to adapt well to change
- You will have a good history of accuracy and focus with good problem solving skills
Summary of Key Competencies required for the position
- Leading Change
- Continuous Improvement
- Execution & Implementation
- Risk Management
- Drive for Results
- Sound Decision Making
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Your well-being is important to us! We provide you with a comprehensive healthcare scheme that covers you and your civil partner and/or dependants. It gives you access to public and prive hospitals as well as a great cover for everyday medical expenses.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We pay you an annual pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.