Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Custody Associate - Trading Authorisations & Vestima Processing
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
We are currently recruiting in Cork for Custody Associate vacancies to join our Trade Authorisation and Vestima Processing team. We are looking for the right candidate to join our team of 20 high performing employees. We are looking for a candidate to work in our Vestima Processing section which deals with Vestima settlement, Cash Processing and Reconciliation in Vestima systems. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their knowledge of Clearstream’s processes and systems. The team is comprised of 5 primary functions where communication is key and we work on the basis of high trust, high responsibility.
- We work with Operational teams to ensure 100% accuracy on all Trading and Cash movements
- Our aim as a team is to reduce risk and enhance our Clients experience and we do this by valuing accuracy and precision while maintaining enhanced Client relationships
- Full training will be provided in whichever area you start and we ensure a high level of cross training so that we can better deal with client requirements
- Vestima Confirmations - Manual settlement of Vestima Trades on behalf of our Clients and cash processing for GB and Nordic markets
- Securities Reconciliation - Investigate and resolve any discrepancies between the assets held on our systems and those held in the Market
- Incoming Cash - Cash amounts received from Redemption proceeds or Corporate Action events are investigated, organized and filtered to Client accounts same day
- Outgoing Payments - All payments for Subscriptions into Funds must be made within Market cutoffs. This is a deadline driven role requiring high levels of accuracy
- Trading Authorisations - All Trades placed on behalf of our clients must go through a final control check. We are the last line of defence for Orders / instructions going to Funds
Experience, Qualifications & Background Required
- You will be an Enthusiastic and Positive influence in your team
- You have an appetite to Learn and Develop as an employee
- You demonstrate a desire to create a Career with Clearstream
- You will be active in supporting and promoting our Company Culture
- You have a proven ability to work under pressure and as a Team Player
- You will have a strong ability to adapt well to change
- You will have a good history of accuracy and focus with good problem solving skills
Summary of Key Competencies required for the position
- Leading Change
- Continuous Improvement
- Execution & Implementation
- Risk Management
- Drive for Results
- Sound Decision Making
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community. #Clearstream
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.