Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Customer Service Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking Japan Ltd. • Tokyo
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Respond to inquiries of the Japanese clients via email or phone and make sure that any issues are resolved for customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Officer shall report all important customers’ concerns to their Line Manager for effective and prompt resolution of the issues in a professional manner.
- Handle customer enquiries and maintain log of customer enquiries and complaints
- Deliver product training to customers
- Conduct market analysis/research
- Identify the needs of prospective clients in assigned areas for settlement and custody
- Provide solution to customer queries and maintain favorable relationship with customers to enhance their loyalty to the company
- Develop new business opportunities with relationship managers in Japan, and coordination with colleagues in other Clearstream offices for Japanese related business in overseas.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience in the relevant field
- Possess excellent spoken and written English and Japanese
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, customer and service-oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team work skills and able to assimilate him/herself to the company’s corporate environment
- Good working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.