Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Customer Service Officer USA & Canada (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • New York
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As a Customer Service Officer for USA and Canada, you will act as the point of contact for our customers on all queries relating to custody, administration issues, settlement, and cash. You will provide ongoing support and information to our clients via telephone/email channel.
- Provide support to customers on the day to day use of Clearstream Banking's products and services
- Investigate, monitor, record and resolve any queries or issues raised by the customer
- Follow-up their day to day problems and questions in a customer focused approach
- Provide Help Desk support services to customers on all communication media – Creation Online /Xact/ Swift -including customer training.
- Log incoming customer calls and queries in C4 system
- University Degree, in Business, Finance, Economics or short banking relevant experience
- English proficiency required. Spanish and/or Portuguese a differentiator
- Understanding of financial markets and instruments is fundamental as well as knowledge of clearing and settlement processes
- Excellent phone communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, client-centric approach
- Accuracy, highly organized, ability to maintain up to date knowledge in a fast-changing environment and assume responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.