Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
CX Lead Consultant (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, Prague
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your are of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Boerse Group oversees end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run! We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
You would be joining our Corporate IT management team – a highly experienced. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our customer experience team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services.
This state-of-art Customer Experience of the Sales and Service Cloud allows turning raw data into the real business value. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. You will have a strong business impact and you will be part of the Corporate It leadership team. You develop high-level business relations and high-impact projects.
- Responsible for supporting strategic initiatives of the Deutsche Boerse Group Digital transformation portfolio together with stakeholders across all departments.
- Engaging in both advisory and delivery projects, from helping clients with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full lifecycle of Customer Experience processes.
- Working with our internal clients to design and implement solutions that follow leading practice processes e.g. in Salesforce or SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for processes landscape to transform strategic workload to satisfying solutions.
- Apply and guide in agile projects with an emphasis on Customer Experience related processes.
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Cork to develop, customize and deliver solutions and supporting customers.
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in implementation projects of either SAP C/4 HANA, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or Salesforce
- Experience in working across implementation project lifecycles – from design to go-live support (e.g. on SAP C/4 HANA or Salesforce)
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Lead-to-Cash processes and underlying technology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Customer Experience cloud applications.
- Demonstrate an interest in innovative technologies (e.g. AI, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics).
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be able to plan and deliver high quality work.
- Manage stakeholders using clear communication and be able to form strong client relationships.
- Passionate about technology and highly motivated to solve complex problems
- Proven expertise in using an agile project methodology and dev/ops.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, in verbal and written form; German is an asset.
- Very good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.