Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Cyber Protection / Vulnerability Analyst (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
In your position, you will provide IT security expertise in support to the business and in line with the key responsibilities:
- Support DBG System Security initiatives (Vulnerability and Compliance checks for system hardening, Vulnerability Notification, Source Code Scan, Penetration test management and Reports, quality checks of reported results, Tracking and Monitoring of remediation of open findings in IT and regular Reporting)
- Management of Penetration test process (planning, scoping, organizing, reviewing, reporting, …)
- SPOC for asset managers and vendors
- Analyse IT vulnerability check and Penetration test results. Review and evaluate the result quality, request result reviews and manual tests, document and automated IT security controls throughout the DBG environment.
- Advice and support the IT Support Groups for the understanding of vulnerabilities and by acting as expert/specialist.
- Monitoring and tracking of findings based on the criticality, communicate and escalate according to defined timelines of Vulnerability Management Standard, -Guidelines and -Process.
- Follow-up activity of vulnerability results for IT infrastructure and systems, coordination and tracking of remediation actions and exception requests.
- Support automated creation of weekly and monthly reports for Vulnerability and Penetration test findings
- If necessary, provide guidance to the IT for reengineering of processes and procedures required for remediation, recommend and track corresponding actions. Cooperate at the resolution of critical audit findings.
- Proactive collaboration with other information security units of GS.
- Ensure daily operational duties relating to security management in compliance with relevant policies and industry best practices, potentially including weekend work and on-call duties. Deliver a first-class level of service at all times.
- Develop Information Security Guidelines, Processes and Procedures, Baselines in line with DBG Policies and Standards and international standards of quality management.
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or at least five years’ relevant experience in a large-scale online technical operations environment
- Preferably 5-10 years of proven professional experience for Penetration test, IT Vulnerability and Compliance Management, proven work experience with system hardening including its configuration and administration.
- Good knowledge of OWASP
- Very good understanding of Infrastructure, Platform and Application security concepts & threats (Network Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Database, Middleware and Web applications hardening measures).
- Good knowledge of Network Infrastructure (Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, F5, etc.), Operating Systems (Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS, etc.), Database (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, DB2, etc.), Middleware and Web applications (Apache QPID, RedHat JBoss AM-Q, IBM WebSphere MQ, RedHat JBoss EAP, Oracle WebLogic, WebSphere Application Server, etc.).
- Ability to quickly understand new threats and technical concepts.
- Recommend appropriate controls to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems/services and to fulfil the requirements of regulators
- Proven work experience with operational duties relating to security management in compliance with relevant policies and industry best practices and a proven documentation methodology.
- Basic knowledge of Office365 suite
- Security-related certification (CCSP, CISSP, CASP, Security+, GSEC or equivalent) or willing to acquire one major certification within one (or two) years
- Awareness of ISO 27001
- Professional experience in the information security area
- Well-founded specialist knowledge (several years of professional experience, senior level) in the field of IT security
- OSCP or OSCE certification
- Good ITIL knowledge (ITIL certification)
- Several years of experience in vulnerability management
- Ethical hacker knowledge
- Experience with System security tools / solutions (Nessus, AquaSec, Rapid7 Nexpose…)
- Effective organizational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a business-critical financial environment
- Ability to quickly understand new threats and technical concepts
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Very good communication skills in in written and spoken English (German is a plus).
- Being a team player, who is used to work in international environment, ability to work in an dynamic and agile teams.
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment
- Sense for detail and for picking the right solution while keeping in mind the business constraints
- Fast self-learning and understanding of current environment
- Demonstrate passion and motivation for information security and a desire to learn
- Ambitious to deliver high quality results
- Programming and scripting skills is a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.