Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Cyber Security Professional (Secret scanning) - Group Security (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity:
As part of the Cyber Protection – Detect & Prevent unit, you will be working in a team of cyber security specialists distributed between three locations, Eschborn, Luxembourg and Prague. Your time will be divided between driving the activities related to secret scanning for the detection of secrets and side projects to improve the company security posture. In addition to secret scanning, the team provides top-level service for malware detection, Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), Host/Network Intrusion (IDS/IPS), Web Application Firewall (WAF) and Security Information Event Management (SIEM).
• Run and continuously monitor the process related to the detection of secrets for potential improvements.
• Collaborate with the different stakeholders and team to detect secrets such as API keys, database credentials or security certificates.
• Provide timely subject matter expertise to IT support groups to mitigate risks or for critical decisions to execute goals.
• Stay up to date with the latest security trends to maintain the organization's security posture.
• Oversee the secure issuance of credentials for tools and ensure security of the credential management process.
• Ensure daily operational duties relating to secret scanning.
• University degree in IT, business informatics, or comparable education.
• Experience in coding with a keen interest in security.
• Developer experience and/or understanding of development processes, branching strategies, or modern programming/scripting languages.
• Understanding of development methodologies and secure software development lifecycle.
• Familiarity with application security and DevSecOps preferred.
• Experience with HP Fortify MicroFocus static source code scanning, GitHub code and secret scanning, CodeQL, RestAPI, Define process GitHub – Custom Patterns, Imperva (for enterprise data), JSonar and AquaSec (containers scanning in CI/CD tools).
• Experience with application security testing tools preferred: Fortify MicroFocus, GitHub Advanced Security, Imperva, AquaSec, Black Duck, SonarQube, etc.
• Great awareness of cybersecurity trends.
• Experience with GitHub Actions/Workflows and/or other CI/CD platforms. Ability to build and automate security within CI/CD pipelines.
• Strong Application Security knowledge (OWASP Top Ten, CWEs, etc.) and knowledge/understanding of application security testing (SSCA, SAST,DAST, SCA, etc.)
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Ability to firmly present complex topics in an understandable manner.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English, same in German is a plus.
• Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.