Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Data Analyst - data management specialist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Located in Prague, we are looking a Functional Analyst specialising in data management to act as the interface between business and data engineers. The Ideal candidate needs to be able to transform business requirements into data stories. An understanding or experience in business analysis in the financial sector is desirable.
- Gathering, reviewing and analyzing business requirements from all Clearstream Business departments (i.e. Settlement, Cash, Custody, Tax, Reference Data, etc.)
- Participate in the mapping of the business requirements into data stories
- Be the interface between Business and data engineers to ensure that data stories are correct and understood by all parties.
- Write Functional Acceptance Criteria (FAC) in Jira to be used by business testers
- Participate in data management tasks such as data inventory, data profiling, data classification, data lineage and data cataloguing
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of production issues
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification and/or professional experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Minimum experience of 2 year as a Data Analyst
- Knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Knowledge of Databricks and Apache Spark is a plus but not essential
- Practical experience with an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Team player with a positive and pro-active attitude
- Capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Flexibility, autonomous, openminded and eager to learn
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.