Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Data Analyst / Engineer Group Security (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
- In your new position, you will become a member of the Cyber Defense team, part of Group Security in Frankfurt. Cyber Defense team is responsible for all aspects of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Computer Emergency Response (CERT), and Security Operations Center (SOC). In order to fully protect the information assets of DBG, Cyber Defense is aiming to achieve a proactive detection of threats and improve monitoring of DBG information assets to protect them from cyber-attacks effectively, dealing with implementation and maintenance a state-of-the-art SIEM/SOC tooling, architecture and use cases content in order to support establishing Cyber Defense as a center of excellence for threat intelligence.
- In the advertised position, you will be focused on the analyzing and modelling security-related data, programming algorithms within the SIEM platform related activities with focus on the IS domains Security Incident Management, Alert & Log monitoring, Cyberthreat & Vulnerability management.
- Beside that you will support various Information Security related projects ensuring robustness and the state-of-the-art solutions following the regulatory requirements and the best industry practices.
- Develop and maintain state-of-the-art data models and algorithms based on threat scenarios and methodologies to achieve full visibility of potential threats to DBG arising from social media and internet
- Design, develop and maintain SIEM related use cases across a complex technology stack of DBG, required to timely detect and mitigate attacks and malicious activities using Splunk ES and other security platforms
- Optimize technology stack used in Cyber Defense to proactively detect threats through usage of threat intelligence and threat hunting techniques
- Support automation of SIEM workflows using Splunk ant other technologies
- Work with subject matter experts across the Group to transform the maturity of the SIEM/SOC to an industry-leading organization
- Support research projects, e.g., exploring of new cyber scenarios in emerging technologies like containers, cloud, etc.
- University or comparable degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a Splunk (or similar) platform environment, implementing use-cases and data models
- Solid technical background and practical knowledge in machine learning, databases, Python and other PLs, ETL & security engineering
- Good knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security technologies, processes, and methodologies (e.g., SIEM, SOAR, IDS/IPS, threat analysis, incident response, forensics analysis, Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK)
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French and/or German is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.