Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Data Centre Compliance Coordinator (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
IT Infrastructure & Operations ensures the implementation and operation of shared technological IT infrastructure for all companies of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG). This includes e.g. the operation of data centres, networks, storage, backup, and the central provisioning of ITSM processes for all IT units.
Within IT Infrastructure & Operations department, the Data Centre Management team is responsible for the compliance and high available of time critical data centres housing DBG's applications and network infrastructure. The team ensures the high performance and success of our data centre services through our highly skilled and experienced team members acting as a professional and reliable service provider for our internal customers and stakeholders.
We are now looking for a colleague to join our team who will support mainly all Data Centre Management related compliance topics and processes. The successful candidate with help to ensure compliance to the high requirements of the regulated financial industry, supporting the team by ensuring that standards are maintained and support during audit activities. Other responsibilities include service request and asset management, logistics as well as provider management.
This role requires experience in regulations, certification processes or quality management and best also experience in data centre management and related processes or similar IT fields. The candidate will work closely together with the more technical focused colleagues as well as other IT, 2nd line and audit functions.
- Manage data centre compliance topics, e.g. review of standards and guidelines and regulatory requirements as BaFin MaRisk/BAIT, BSI Grundschutz, ISO, EN, DIN, TSI standards
- Document, follow up and improve compliance relevant processes (e.g. vendor management, access management, asset management, risk management, …)
- Support internal and external audits, coordinate evidences; plan, work and follow up on mitigation plans
- Coordinate risk assessments on data centres and follow up risk mitigation measures together with data centre operators
- Support the technical teams in daily work when needed –participate in 24x7 on-call rota
- Relevant studies or adequate work experience
- Technical knowledge, best experience in Data Centre environment
- Experience in compliance (Bafin MaRisk, ISO or TSI certification, or similar)
- Proven experience in documentation of processes and guidelines
- Strong Communication skills, team orientated philosophy, a willingness to learn and proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Highly motivated, organized individual who can work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook e-mail for Business purposes
- Languages: Business level English and German language skills are required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.