Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Data Modeler (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Area of your work:
As a Data Model Modeler (f/m/d) you will work in the Data Management team on building, configuring and calibrating models to extract target data from unstructured textual data sources using a software solution. The main focus will be on configuration and on-going support of the solutions for extracting data from financial documents.
- You will work within Data Management team of Clearstream leading the efforts of automated data extraction from financial documents for different financial products (e.g., fixed income products, investment funds).
- You will work with multiple stakeholders including product, operations and IT teams throughout the development of the solutions and work on pilots, proof-of-concepts and development projects for data extraction use cases from unstructured sources.
- You will build, configure, and calibrate models to extract structured data from unstructured textual data sources such as PDFs and MS word documents among others.
- You will work in close collaboration with SMEs (subject matter experts) while developing solutions to satisfy business needs and automate/improve the process of extracting structured data.
- You will develop deep understanding of a proprietary software solution for extracting data from unstructured textual data sources and utilise it on a daily basis.
- You will apply proprietary AI techniques, machine learning, advanced semantic and NLP methods available in the software solution to configure data models for data extraction. You will have regular discussions within the data team and work alongside with data science team on AI/NLP solutions.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology, Management or another relevant quantitative field.
- You have the ability to quickly understand technical information, acquire deep understanding of using complex software and tools, build solutions and work independently and responsibly with attention to detail.
- You are an effective communicator with an ability to explain complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- You are comfortable working with data and have practical experience working with data processing software solutions.
- Experience working with and/or understanding of NLP (natural language processing) and AI methods used in unstructured data extraction is an asset.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. Experience working with financial data is preferred.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.