Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a Data Scientist (f/m/d) you will work in the Data Product Management team on the development of data products such as analytical solutions, dashboards and reports using python and BI Tools. You will work in the product team and significantly contribute to the delivery of Clearstream data strategy.Your responsibilities:
- You will lead the delivery of data-driven solutions (incl. dashboards, data reports and analytics) while working with different business and technology stakeholders across various business functions at Clearstream.
- You will use data visualization and business intelligence (BI) tools to build dashboards/reports/analytical solutions to meet business requirements as well as reports to gain business insights.
- You will work with various data sources, including big data tools (e.g. Azure Databricks) and cloud technologies, to create datasets from multiple data sources and build data pipelines to be used in the final product
- You will perform data cleansing, wrangling, aggregation, and transformation as well as data interpretation and analysis using statistical techniques.
- You will be involved in projects on data mining and machine learning to identify patterns and create forecasts to predict future behaviours
- You will have regular discussions within the data team (both product and IT) and present your solutions and findings.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology, Management or another relevant quantitative field.
- You are comfortable working with data and have practical experience with quantitative data analysis & visualization, BI tools (e.g. PowerBI), SQL queries and data pipelines. Good programming knowledge (ideally in python and pyspark) and a solid understanding of machine learning techniques is preferred. Experience working with big data tools is a plus.
- You have good business sense and are capable of thinking holistically about how insights and deliverables feed into the wider business strategy. You have the ability to quickly understand technical information, derive insights, build solutions and work independently and responsibly with attention to detail.
- You are an effective communicator with an ability to find stories in the insights and data and explain them to diverse audiences. A creative, curious and analytical mind able to layout facts and figures to tell a clear story.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
- Experience working with financial data is preferred and experience of working in an agile environment is a plus.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.