Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
CGSS is Clearstream’s largest operational centre for investment funds and provides hedge and mutual fund custodian services for 60 major financial institutions with positions in over 25,000 hedge funds. The Innovation and Digitalization team based in Cork maintain several applications and automation solutions for Clearstream the leading international central securities depository. The team are also focused on building new ML/AI focused systems to support both new and existing revenue streams..
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Data Scientist to join our team at the Innovation and Digitalization team. As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for analysing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining predictive models and algorithms in our next generation AI/ML applications.
- Analyse complex data sets to identify patterns and trends.
- Develop predictive models and algorithms to improve business operations.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop data-driven solutions.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders across various business locations.
- Collaborate with other teams to design and implement data-driven solutions.
- Mentor Other team members to improve total team capability over time.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data science and analytics.
- University degree or equivalent in a computer-based discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Science or related field.
- Proficiency in Python or R programming languages
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop or BigQuery
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new tools and technologies.
- A team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.