Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
DataOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Datawarehouse Luxembourg builds, maintain and operates applications related to Clearstream Data Warehouse area via numerous applications called: CDL application (Clearstream Data Layer built on cloud latest technologies), Claims and Risk Management, Risk management, Regulatory Reporting, Customer’s Reporting, Reference Data Repository and services related to Trends and Patterns Monitoring, Credit Customer rating application (Jewel).
- Design, build and optimize data pipelines to facilitate the extraction of data from multiple sources
- Be first level support for end user’s requests when dealing with data pipeline issues
- Develop ETL/ELT (batch/stream) from multiple sources using Spark and/or Kafka
- Operate the data pipelines to ensure key SLAs are managed across a wide range of producers and consumers
- Support various components of the data pipelines, including ingestion, validation, cleansing and curation
- Promote data collaboration, orchestration, quality, security, access, and ease of use
- Gather data requirements from analytics and business departments
- Write and maintain operational and technical documentation and perform tasks in Agile methodology
- Hands on experience with cloud native technologies, Azure/GCP
- Direct experience in building data pipelines such as Data Factory, Data Fusion, or Apache Airflow
- Understanding of wide range of big data technologies and data architecture
- Familiarity with data platforms and technologies such as Kafka, Delta Lake, Spark; Databricks is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in one or more programming languages, preferably Python
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and version control tools such as Jenkins and GitHub Actions
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack is a plus
- Ability to bring both engineering and operational (DevOps) mindset to the role
- Strong team player willing to cooperate with colleagues across office locations and functions
- Very strong English language skills are a must
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.