Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Default Management Officer - FTC 6 Months (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Clearstream Default Management is part of the Risk Management function and is an elementary component of the management and control of Clearstream as part of Deutsche Börse Group. The Clearstream Default Management team is responsible for handling the default of a customer. As Default Management Officer within CRO Clearstream you will be responsible for supporting the default management activities of Clearstream during a customer default and also ensuring the safety of Clearstream in its role as CSD/ICSD by supporting and developing default management framework for Clearstream’s products and services. You will be actively taking part in our processes, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- Support / perform Clearstream Default Management activities, early warning framework, market monitoring, control of trade executions
- Participate to the development and maintenance of a robust Default Management Process, in accordance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare proposals to the Executive Board and provide adequate reporting
- Develop / enhance tools to allow the execution of the default management process
- Organise and actively participate in various default management simulations / tests
- Interact with other internal stakeholders such as Credit, Treasury and Securities Lending
- Analyse new regulatory requirements and manage their implementation
- Support the implementation of various enhancements and initiatives within the company
- University degree in finance or comparable education
- Good understanding of credit risk, collateral, regulatory topics, CSD-R
- 1 or 2 years experience in credit, risk or regulatory topics is preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and open minded team player with a willingness to perform in a critical situation
- Excellent communication skills
- High commitment, motivation, creativity and ability to work both independently and flexibly in a team
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good command of MS Office
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.