Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Default Manager/ Risk Analyst (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Eurex Clearing's Risk Management department is responsible for the strategic development of the risk management framework of the clearinghouse. As a Default Manager within the CCP Risk Management department you are responsible for designing the Default Management framework of Eurex Clearing, covering all asset classes across exchange listed and OTC products and supporting the default management activities of the clearing house during a potential clearing member default.
In addition, this role's task is to ensure the safety of the clearing house by developing state of the art risk concepts for all products and services offered by Eurex Clearing. In essence, CCP Risk Management steers the level and frequency of Eurex Clearing's margin requirements and constructs the lines of defence.
- Defining and maintaining frameworks and processes continuously improving the Default Management Process of Eurex Clearing
- Designing lines of defence (Default Waterfall) and the incentive structure, including penalty scheme for Clearing Member misbehaviour in the Default Management Process
- Conceptualising legal framework of Eurex Clearing enforcing the Default Management tools
- Assessing and ensuring compliance of Default Management framework with market expectations and regulatory requirements
- Supporting development of client portability process in case of a Clearing Member default and extension of segregation models of Eurex Clearing offering
- Supporting various projects, implementing the risk concepts and ensuring Default Management readiness
- Representing CCP Risk Management towards customers, regulators, associations, and trading venues
- Higher education degree in a financial or quantitative discipline
- Deep knowledge of financial markets, especially concerning Central Counterparties
- Regulatory knowledge with focus on regulations applicable for Central Counterparties
- Analytical problem solving skills and the ability to work flexibly in a team environment
- Highly motivated team player with a willingness to perform in a critical situation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, a proficient manner as well as project experience
- High commitment, motivation, creativity and ability to work both independently and flexibly in a team
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent command of MS-Office, experience in programming would be a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.