Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Derivatives Market Supervision Specialist - Trading Operations (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Eurex Market Supervision is responsible for the stable and reliable delivery of trading services to customers and supports a fair and orderly trading environment on Eurex Exchange. Within this role, Market Supervision performs the day-to-day functional operations, among other activities, running customer helpdesks for functional questions. A selection of operational activities is also performed for other Deutsche Boerse Group marketplaces and cooperation partners.
As Eurex Market Supervision specialist, you will work in an international, dynamic team that is responsible for ensuring the safety, integrity, and efficiency of functional operations for Eurex Exchange as well as providing selected services for the European Energy Exchange and international market partners such as the Korean Exchange. Working within Derivatives Trading Operations, you will engage with market participants, get insights into market dependencies and experience market developments in real-time on your multi-monitor workplace. As a member of a team that is highly connected to many different sections of the Deutsche Boerse Group, you will be involved in business development and project work. The scope of activity includes ensuring that upcoming business development and system changes are properly embedded in our trading operations; ongoing issue resolution; and customer-focused emergency handling.
- Supervision of the derivatives market using the Eurex T7 trading system and monitoring of trading activity of Eurex members
- Execute operational tasks like market opening, processing volatility interruptions and mistrade claims, maintaining pricing parameters etc.
- Customer service for functional and trading-related requests by Eurex members via phone and email
- Determine daily settlement prices mainly for futures products traded at Eurex
- Determine theoretical prices for options and futures based on internal pricing systems or using vendor systems like Bloomberg and Reuters
- Participate in ongoing internal and external projects, such as system development, automation initiatives, quality assurance and development of new markets and asset classes
- University degree, preferably in finance or comparable education with several years of professional experience
- Profound knowledge of cash and derivatives markets as well as knowledge of Eurex options and futures products, as well as know-how in using trading systems
- Experience in communication with demanding customers in the financial industry
- Self-motivated strong team player able to work in a fast-paced trading environment in various shifts during the whole trading day
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills as well as strong ability to work diligently under pressure
- Professional attitude in delivering high quality results within set deadlines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, the same in German is a plus
- Experience in project management and knowledge in corporate action processing is of advantage as well
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.