Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Derivatives Market Supervision Specialist - Trading Operations (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
Eurex Market Supervision is responsible for the stable and reliable delivery of trading services to customers and supports a fair and orderly trading environment on Eurex Exchange. Within this role, Market Supervision performs the day-to-day functional operations, among other activities, running customer helpdesks for functional questions. A selection of operational activities is also performed for other Deutsche Boerse Group marketplaces and cooperation partners.
As Eurex Market Supervision Specialist, you will work in an international, dynamic team that is responsible for ensuring the safety, integrity, and efficiency of functional operations for Eurex Exchange as well as providing selected services for the European Energy Exchange and international market partners such as the Korean Exchange. Having a working place very close to the derivatives trading, you will engage with market participants, get insights into market dependencies and experience market developments in real-time on your multi-monitor workplace. As a member of a team that is highly connected to many different sections of the Deutsche Boerse Group, you will be involved in business development and project work. The scope of activity includes ensuring, that upcoming business development and system changes are properly embedded in our trading operations; ongoing issue resolution; and customer-focused emergency handling.
- Service and assist our international group of exchange participants in all trading-related inquiries during all trading hours
- Monitor activity of Eurex members, especially during opening, closing or volatility interruptions
- Determine theoretical prices for options and futures based on internal pricing systems or using vendor systems like Bloomberg and Reuters
- Maintain Eurex options and futures attributes, especially in relation to creating new products
- Working with efficiently with large data sets and taking active part in developing of analysis
- Participate in ongoing internal and external projects, such as system development, quality assurance and development of new markets and asset classes
- University degree, preferably in finance or comparable education with several years of professional experience
- Profound knowledge of cash and derivatives markets as well as knowledge of Eurex options and futures products, as well as know-how in using trading systems
- Experience in communication with demanding customers in the financial industry
- Self-motivated strong team player able to work in a fast-paced trading environment in various shifts during the whole trading day
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills as well as strong ability to work diligently under pressure
- Professional attitude in delivering high quality results within set deadlines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, the same in German is a plus
- Experience in project management and knowledge in corporate action processing is of advantage as well
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.