Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Derivatives Market Supervision Specialist - Trading Operations (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited for 1 year.
Field of activity
Eurex Market Supervision is responsible for the stable and reliable delivery of trading services to customers and supports a fair and orderly trading environment at Eurex Exchange. Within this role, Market Supervision performs a variety of day-to-day functional operations and is responsible for running customer helpdesks for functional and trading-related questions. A selection of operational activities is also performed for other Deutsche Boerse Group marketplaces and cooperation partners.
As Eurex Market Supervision Specialist, you will work in an international, dynamic team that is responsible for ensuring the safety, integrity, and efficiency of functional operations for Eurex Exchange as well as providing selected services for the European Energy Exchange and international market partners such as the Korean Exchange. Working within Derivatives Trading Operations, you will engage with market participants, get insights into market dependencies and experience market developments in real-time on your multi-monitor workplace. As a member of a team that is highly connected to many different sections of the Deutsche Boerse Group, you will be involved in business development and project work. The scope of activities includes ensuring that upcoming business development and system changes are properly embedded in our trading operations, ongoing issue resolution and customer-focused emergency handling.
- Supervision of the derivatives market using the Eurex T7 trading system and monitoring of trading activity of Eurex members
- Execute operational tasks like market opening, processing volatility interruptions and mistrade claims, maintaining pricing parameters etc.
- Customer service for functional and trading-related requests by Eurex members via phone and email
- Determine daily settlement prices mainly for futures products traded at Eurex
- Determine theoretical prices for options and futures based on internal pricing systems or using vendor systems like Bloomberg and Reuters
- Participate in ongoing internal and external projects, such as system development, automation initiatives, quality assurance and development of new markets and asset classes
- University degree, preferably in finance or comparable education with professional experience
- Profound knowledge of cash and derivatives markets as well as knowledge of Eurex options and futures products, as well as know-how in using trading systems
- Experience in communication with demanding customers in the financial industry
- Self-motivated strong team player able to work in a fast-paced trading environment
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills as well as strong ability to work diligently under pressure
- Flexibility with regards to working hours (shift work)
- Professional attitude in delivering high quality results within set deadlines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, fluent German is a plus
- Experience in project management and knowledge in corporate action processing is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.