Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Derivatives Market Supervision Specialist
Eurex Frankfurt AG Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Eurex Trading Operations is responsible for the stable and reliable delivery of trading services to customers and supports a fair and orderly trading environment on Eurex Exchange. Within this role, Trading Operations performs the day-to-day functional operations, among other activities, running customer helpdesks, taking care of reference data maintenance and theoretical pricing of derivatives. A selection of operational activities is also performed for other Deutsche Boerse Group marketplaces and cooperation partners. Derivatives Market Supervision Specialist in Key Account Management Asia team takes care of these responsibilities during Asian trading hours for Eurex products.
As Eurex Market Supervision Specialist in the unit Key Account Management Asia, you will work in an international, dynamic team that is responsible for ensuring the safety, integrity and efficiency of functional operations for Eurex Exchange. As a member of a team that is highly connected to many different sections of the Deutsche Boerse Group you will be involved in day-to-day operations, business development, sales and project work as well. Important operational activities are the supervision of product phase changes such as opening the derivatives market and acting as customer support for functional and trading related questions. You will contribute developing the business of our exchange by ensuring that upcoming system and product changes are properly embedded in our operational business. You will participate in resolving issues and customer-focused emergency handling. The ideal candidate will provide excellent skills in operational activities, can show high level of service orientation and availability paired with high sense of responsibility with required knowledge.
Acting as a primary point of contact for the Frankfurt core team you will independently manage the operations during European night hours and be responsible for training the colleagues in Asia Pacific region.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monitor activities in trading system during the Asian trading hours
- Service and assist our international group of exchange participants in all trading-related and functional inquiries during European night hours
- Reference data management of Eurex options and futures
- Working efficiently with large data sets and taking active part in developing of analysis
- Participate and delegate responsibilities in ongoing internal and external projects, such as system development, quality assurance and development of new asset classes
- Review and implement procedures during Asian trading hours to be compliant with internal and/or regulatory requirements
- Support Client Services activities to facilitate business development in Asia Pacific region
Qualifications / Required skills
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills as well as ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work in close cooperation with colleagues and contribute to the success of the team
- Profound knowledge of cash and derivatives markets as well as knowledge of Eurex options and futures products
- Experience in communication with demanding customers in the financial industry
- High level of service orientation, integrity, reliability, availability and openness
- Strong in operational activities as well as in process structures, analytical thinking and reporting
- Professional attitude in delivering results. Critical and solution-oriented thinking, ability to work efficient and target oriented
- University degree, preferably in finance or comparable education with professional experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.