Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
DevOps Engineer Corporate IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
“Issuance” is the team of Clearstream that offers innovative services to its customers for the issuance of financial securities such as shares, warrants and funds. In other words – without the Issuance services, there would be nothing to trade on the German financial market! The Issuance IT Team develops the next-generation software that enables your business colleagues and customers to boost volume and processing efficiency, i.e. increase revenue and decrease operation costs.
As DevOps Engineer, you will be an essential part of the Issuance IT Team. You contribute to the growth of Clearstream by taking the ownership of the CI/CD-pipeline. Your goal is to ensure that your business stakeholders receive new functionalities in a rapid and secure way. Therefore, you aim for short deployment cycles, consistent stability, high automation and high quality while ensuring compliance requirements. Your main peers are your IT project manager, solution architect and developers. Consequently, you are a strong team player and are not afraid of taking accountability for your decisions. You excel in your job because you are naturally interested in technology and proactively look how to improve your CI/CD-pipeline.
- You design, build and maintain automated, highly available infrastructure and tooling. You decide on the toolchain while taking the company guidelines into consideration as well.
- You evaluate and improve CI/CD-pipelines and DevOps toolchains. For that you investigate options how to fulfill requirements, rate those option with their pros and cons and take a decision. You get input from your peers but be accountable for the final decision.
- You proactively keep up to date with technology trends.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of the software development lifecycle, methodology and tool set.
- You support colleagues in the team in completing collective tasks
- +2 yrs proven experience in developing CI/CD-pipelines, i.e. as DevOps Engineer or similar position in a software development environment
- Experience with microservice deployments and container orchestration
- Experience in cloud platforms (Azure, GCP, AWS) and cloud-native services
- Good knowledge of various CI/CD-Tools (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Github)
- Analytical mind-set – Your structured approach in evaluating technologies helps you to deal with tasks taking elements of feasibility and efficiency into account. Furthermore, you observe agreed targets regarding time and quality.
- High degree of self-dependence – You identify opportunities and risks in your area of activity.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, German is a plus
- Programming knowledge (your development peers use Golang and React.JS)
- Background in system design, web infrastructure and scalable cloud systems is welcome
- Knowledge of the financial industry, e.g. related to business of Deutsche Börse and Clearstream
Are you interested in working with us? Convince us with an appealing application that highlights your practical experiences.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.