Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
DevOps Engineer - Issuance IT (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
“Issuance” is the team of Clearstream that offers innovative services to its customers for the issuance of financial securities such as shares, warrants and funds. In other words – without the Issuance services, there would be nothing to trade on the German financial market! The Issuance IT Team develops the next-generation software that enables your business colleagues and customers to boost volume and processing efficiency, i.e. increase revenue and decrease operation costs.
As a DevOps Engineer you will become a member of our growing team of IT experts and will contribute to the creation of the issuance platform for electronic securities and its integration into the existing landscape of Clearstream. You will get a chance to use your expertise, to cooperate with and learn from experienced colleagues as well as follow different routes to embed new processes and block-chain related technologies into the company landscape.
- Communicate and coordinate the deployments with infrastructure, development and testing teams
- Maintenance of the pipelines
- Inclusion of the different scanning and monitoring tools (violation reporting and coordination with dev teams)
- Updates of configuration along with sw. changes and inline with the available infrastructure
- Long-term unification of the build and deployment processes of different components
- Cooperation with Prod Ops team
- Monitoring and trouble-shooting of the pipelines as well as the non-production environments in cooperation with infrastructure and the dev teams
- Stay open-minded and understand the broad context impacting the applications and their testing
- Hands-on professional experience with shell and operating applications in Kubernetes/Openshift
- Experience with Git (Github) alternatively Mercurial or other distributed SCM system
- Previous experience with Jenkins, ArgoCD (alternatively GithubActions, Teamcity)
- Highly analytical mind-set – You are able to actively listen and quickly understand arguments and goals of different people
- Excellent communication skills – You explain the IT topics in a manner understandable to people without an IT background. You do not hesitate to ask questions, express your doubts or kindly challenge ideas during discussions. You have no problem to admit and accept mistakes.
- High degree of self-dependence – You are self-motivated, looking for opportunities to improve things or your own skills constantly. You take responsibility and are motivated to deliver.
- Team player – You are able to work with people of different backgrounds and personalities, You are happy to help and share your expertise. You appreciate the skills of others and ask for opinion or review easily.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (German, French, Luxembourgish, or Czech is a plus)
- Holder of a University degree preferably in IT, Maths, Physics, but any other degree will be considered
- Previous experience in the financial sector
- Professional experience with environment provisioning in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with SQL or no-SQL database
- Support of IT systems in a productive use
- Experience with Kafka and related tools
- Knowledge of Kibana (Graylog, Grafana, Influx, Filebeat)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.