Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work
StatistiX is the Data Warehouse and Data Platform of Deutsche Börse Group. StatistiX provides external and internal users worldwide with statistical information on financial markets, offers Data Store Services and acts as Business Intelligence and Risk Analytics platform of Deutsche Börse Group. You will be part of a dynamic, committed, high performance team to deliver the business need in solid, efficient and timely manner. If you strive to take ownership and develop creative solutions, are fascinated by technology, and like to work in a challenging and lively environment – then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
- Design and implement automated solutions to improve development, testing and deployment processes using Bash, Python, Gradle and CI/CD pipelines.
- Working with a team on the evolution of a containerized solution for a Data platform. (OpenShift / Docker / Podman / Jenkins / Groovy)
- Maintain existing and create new Jenkins pipelines to support application testing, security testing, configuration and deployment. (Jenkins/Groovy)
- Update and maintain CI/CD tools. (Jenkins/GitHub/OpenShift)
- Actively participate with the wider team to help promote and develop automated solutions. Helping teams utilize these solutions providing technical guidance.
- Exploring how we can use new technology to bring the team to next level.
- Maintaining an acceptance test environment, supporting BAT teams. Investigating and resolving technical issues on Data Warehouse and Data Platform tech stack.
- Implementing and maintaining Gradle based test automation framework for functional, regression and technical testing.
- University degree in Computer Science or similar, technical subject
- Minimum 2 or more years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with build and test automation tools. (Gradle / Groovy / Python)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps concepts.
- Experience with Jenkins and Groovy.
- Know-how of cloud platforms GCP / AWS / Azure.
- Experience with containerization technology and associated tools. (OpenShift / Docker / Podman)
- Proficient with version control such as: Git, GitHub or GitLab
- Proven coding and scripting skills (Python, Bash, Groovy, Scala, Java)
- Experience supporting BAT teams and BAT test environments.
- Experience with workflow and batch scheduling. Added advantage of Control-M and Informatica experience.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Solid understanding of Data warehousing and Data platforms design.
- Know-how on Financial Markets, Clearing, Trading and Risk business process will be added advantage.
- Know-How on Spark & BI reporting will be an added advantage.
- Strong influential and communication skills to liaise with team across different demographics.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must and German know-how will be added advantage.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Your well-being is important to us! We provide you with a comprehensive healthcare scheme that covers you and your civil partner and/or dependants. It gives you access to public and prive hospitals as well as a great cover for everyday medical expenses.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We pay you an annual pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.