Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Distribution Marketing Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
In your new position as a Distribution Marketing Officer, you will work alongside product Marketing and support the IFS division in all relevant funds distribution activities.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Create and manage a social media group on LinkedIn to enable Fund Centre to offer a virtual forum to connect Asset Managers and Distributors using the platform and facilitate direct communications.
- Also use that media to share information, to start discussions on the platform, to test ideas and receive immediate feedbacks.
- Strengthen the digital brand of IFS / FC / Vestima building on its strong position in the fund industry as connector and market leading distribution platform.
- Work with other marketing and communication groups of Clearstream and Deutsche Boerse Group to centralise and manage all IFS Marketing and Events, creating clear guidelines and a general framework for our engagement with the market.
- Provide guidance and marketing innovation in terms of IFS / FC / Vestima industry positioning.
- Support for the IFS product and sales videos.
- Up-date the web and Intranet IFS sites.
- Marketing competition watch.
Qualifications / required skills
- Bachelor or Master level education in economics, communication or marketing field
- 1 to 5 years Marketing experience
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of English, plus one of either French or German
- Good communication skills
- Social media expertise
- Customer-oriented and solution-oriented working methods as well as excellent teamwork skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.