Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Employee - Billing Project (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The mission of the Billing Operations Section is the correct fee calculation and invoice creation of numerous services of Deutsche Börse Group. In Billing Change Management team, we coordinate and support changes in fee rating and invoicing required for new products and services offered in trading, clearing and settlement areas. As part of our team, you will get an insight into many aspects of the trading, clearing and settlement world, get to interact with experts from various business and IT teams and work on a growing change portfolio. You will take the responsibility for successful project execution and delivery. We support your professional and personal growth in this role and empower you to become a skilled project/change manager.
- You are responsible for successful project execution and delivery
- You estimate project efforts based on the input of functional experts, you create the project plan and collect input for capacity planning, you manage dependencies, you report issues and risks and perform project controlling
- You closely collaborate with billing teams and align with interfacing teams in the various business areas as well as IT teams
- Additionally, you support in business analysis and functional requirements specification
- Finally, yet importantly, you coordinate business acceptance test and jointly create and execute test cases
- You have successfully completed your university degree in finance, business administration or in a quantitative field
- You have already gained 2 years of project work experience in finance with agile and/or waterfall project methodologies
- With your “get things done” attitude you can prioritize, support, and track multiple tasks successfully while meeting deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- You are a team player with strong critical thinking skills and excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience in SAP SD is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.