Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Employee - Corporate Strategy (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate Strategy is a CEO area function of Deutsche Börse Group and serves the organisation as competence centre and project management hub.
As a member of the Corporate Strategy team, you will support the group-wide strategy process, be responsible for all necessary measures for the implementation of various projects and you will be also in close contact with the decision-makers of Deutsche Börse Group.
- You are supporting the development of long-term strategic goals and related projects for Deutsche Börse Group in close cooperation with DBG business segments and potential strategy functions there
- You are responsible for the co-management of end-to-end project management across all DBG business segments and target company business partners and external parties (banks, advisors, auditors)
- Industry & market trends review, benchmarking as well as company research and profiling
- Development and validation of business plans, financial modelling and company valuations
- Preparation of presentations and decision documents for the Group Executive Board, Supervisory Board and other senior executive management of DBG
- University degree in economics or business with distinction (preferably with major focus on strategy, financing and investment, controlling etc.) or you have relevant comparable qualification
- You have strong analytical skills and good knowledge of quantitative tools and methods
- You have 1-3 years professional experience in the fields of Corporate Strategy/Corporate Finance or top management consultancy
- You have theoretical and practical knowledge regarding relevance and functioning of capital markets as well as in-depth understanding of business principles and processes
- High commitment, motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively across all seniority levels, in English and German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.