Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Employee - Group Strategy and M&A (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Group Strategy and M&A is a CEO area function of Deutsche Börse Group and serves the organisation as competence centre and project management hub covering the execution of merger and acquisitions (M&A) projects, transaction sourcing support, valuation services as well as post-merger integration support.
As a member of the Group Strategy and M&A team you will be responsible for all necessary measures for the implementation of various projects/tasks and will be in close contact with the decision-makers of Deutsche Börse Group.
- You are responsible for the co-management of end-to-end project management across all DBG business segments and target company business partners and external parties (banks, advisors, auditors) including management of Due-Diligence processes and preparation of transaction documents
- You are supporting the development of long-term strategic goals and projects in close cooperation with DBG business segments
- You are responsible for the identification of potential transaction target companies including sounding with external advisors
- Industry & market trends review as well as company research and profiling
- Development and validation of business plans, financial modelling and company valuations
- Preparation of presentations and decision documents for the Group Executive Board, Supervisory Board and other senior executive management of Deutsche Börse Group
- Key point of contact for acquired company and initial link to DBG business segments and internal support functions
- You are responsible for the support setup of Post Merger Integration plans jointly with internal functions and acquired company
- University degree in economics or business with distinction (preferably with major focus on financing and investment, auditing, controlling etc.)
- You have strong analytical skills and good knowledge of quantitative tools and methods
- You have 1-3 years professional experience in the fields of research/M&A/Corporate Finance or auditing/top management consultancy
- You have theoretical and practical knowledge regarding relevance and functioning of capital markets as well as in-depth understanding of business principles and processes
- High commitment, motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively across all seniority levels, in English and German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.