Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Employee Regulatory Advisory & Reporting (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
Group Compliance Oversight is responsible for overseeing the performance of internal coordination and oversight, acting as advisory function for business areas as well as assessing, upon request, the relevance of regulatory requirements, maintaining regulatory knowledge, especially related to non-financial reporting and banking regulation within Group Compliance. Regulatory Advisory & Reporting is responsible for establishing and maintaining specific repositories as central source for key regulatory information and defining processes to ensure timely notification of competent authorities.
As Employee Regulatory Advisory & Reporting, you maintain and enhance the group-wide Jira-based “Authority Correspondence Management, Organization and Repository Tool” (AMOR), provide training sessions and perform quality and process controls.
- You actively maintain and enhance the group-wide Jira-based “Authority Correspondence Management, Organisation and Repository Tool” (AMOR) as central source for key regulatory information, incl. providing training sessions and performing quality controls
- You take responsibility for the administration of internal Group Compliance service contracts as well as for the review and approval process of groupwide contracts
- You support the administration of Group Compliance Reports. In this role, you interact with relevant stakeholders within Deutsche Börse Group
- You proactively support projects related to regulatory requirements
- You have successfully completed your university degree in Business, Economics or a related area
- You have at least 1 year of relevant professional experience in the financial industry, regulatory authorities or in Compliance or related area
- You have experience in IT processes, good working knowledge in SAP environments and web-based applications, e.g. Jira, would be an advantage
- You are able to work self-contained, independent and result driven
- You are open-minded, willing to learn, and a highly organized personality with attention to detail
- You have strong analytical skills, intercultural competence, and a hands-on mentality
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.