Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Employee - Regulatory Operations /f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Group Regulatory Strategy (GRS) monitors the regulatory and political environment of Deutsche Börse Group, constantly assesses regulatory developments and, based on these analyses, develops the positioning of the group and takes care of the corresponding political outreach. Within GRS, Regulatory Operations area provides project management office services for group-wide regulatory strategy projects and ensures organisation and timely delivery of different internal Regulatory Committees to supports the external representation of Deutsche Börse Group’s interests.
- Management and coordination of project offices in the political/regulatory sector, such as the internal Brexit Readiness Project
- Research, analyse and report on selected political/regulatory developments to support with content the Projects’ range of topics
- Organise, plan and minute of the monthly meetings of the Regulatory Management Committee by ensuring timely invitations, compiling agenda documents and presentations, as well as documenting the committee discussions
- Monitoring vacancies in politically relevant external Working Groups and Committees and coordinating application process
- Organise, plan and minute of the preparatory meetings related to the working groups representation. Ensuring proper briefings are provided on time and documenting all processes.
- Support the presentation of developed strategies and positions of Deutsche Börse Group with regard to financial markets topics and general political issues
- Implementation of the area´s communication strategy via different communication channels
- ”can do” approach to topics and a high degree of initiative and assumption of responsibility
- Team player, yet independent and structured work manner
- Preferably some experience in project and process management
- Ability to explain complex matters in a comprehensible way, in briefing documents, presentations, etc.
- Quick grasp and analytical skills
- Written and spoken German and English language proficiency, profound knowledge of MS-Office programmes, esp. Power Point
- University degree in business, economics or social sciences would be an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.