Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
End-to-End Process Responsible (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As an End-to-End Process Responsible (f/m/d) you will be member of the Unit “Policies & Contract Support” under the section “Intercompany Organisation”, department “Group Organizational Services” of Deutsche Börse AG based in Eschborn. You will take over responsibility for the End-to-End Purchasing and Contract Management process and work in close collaboration with the Control Functions and other Stakeholders involved in the overall End-to-End process.
- In this role you will act as a Single Point of Contact for the overall End-to-End Purchasing and Contract Management process, which also include all related sub-processes of the Control Functions and other relevant Stakeholders
- You will jointly establish and monitor reasonable KPIs for the duration of the overall End-to-End process
- In preparation for this, you will create and maintain a repository for all relevant End-to-End process related documentation
- You will also be jointly developing and maintaining an End-to-End process chart for the overall process
- In this role you will be organizing and leading regular committees with Stakeholders and relevant Control Functions to make sure you are informed about latest changes in relevant sub-processes and their impact on the overall process
- You will initiate the adaption of relevant process related documents, such as policies, procedures and guidelines, according to the newest tax, law and regulatory requirements and requirements of the Control Functions and other Stakeholders
- In addition, you will communicate process changes to the Organization and impacted employees via the official communication channels of Deutsche Börse Group
- You will monitor the KPIs related to the overall End-to-End process and escalate in case of non-compliance
- You will report the compliance with the agreed KPIs and any process changes to the Project Team/ Steering Committee on a regular basis
- You either have university degree in economics, finance, business administration or relevant comparable qualification, or you have relevant work experience related to Process Management and/or Contract Management
- Ideally you have several years of professional experience in a bank or other financial institution in the area of Purchasing, Contract Management, Supplier Management or similar
- You are interested in Banking, financial and capital markets, and the regulatory environment
- You are either already familiar with newest law and regulatory requirements which apply for banks and other financial institutions (MaRisk, CSSF, KWG etc.), or you have very good analytical and methodological skills which will help you to familiarize yourself with these
- Ideally you have experience with SAP tools and process management and related tools (e.g. Bizagi, Jira)
- You have very good knowledge of MS-Office applications (especially Excel, Power Point, SharePoint)
- You have cooperative nature and great social and organizational skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.