Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
End-to-End Process Responsible (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As an End-to-End Process Responsible (f/m/d) you will be member of the Unit ”Policies & Contract Support” under the section “Intercompany Organisation”, department “Governance & Organisational Services" of Deutsche Börse AG based in Eschborn. You will take over responsibility for the End-to-End Purchasing and Contract Management process and work in close collaboration with the Control Functions and other Stakeholders involved in the overall End-to-End process.
- In this role you will act as a Single Point of Contact for the overall End-to-End Purchasing and Contract Management process, which also includes all related sub-processes of the Control Functions and other relevant Stakeholders
- You will jointly establish and monitor reasonable KPIs for the duration of the overall End-to-End process. In preparation for this, you will create and maintain a repository for all relevant End-to-End process related documentation
- You will monitor the KPIs related to the overall End-to-End process and escalate in case of non-compliance. Additionally, you will report the compliance with the agreed KPIs and any process changes to the Project Team/ Steering Committee on a regular basis
- You will also be jointly developing and maintaining an End-to-End process chart for the overall process. In this role you will be organizing and leading regular committees with Stakeholders and relevant Control Functions to make sure you are informed about latest changes in relevant sub-processes and their impact on the overall process
- You will initiate the adaption of relevant process related documents, such as policies, procedures and guidelines, according to the newest tax, law and regulatory requirements and requirements of the Control Functions and other Stakeholders
- In addition, you will communicate process changes to the Organization and impacted employees via the official communication channels of Deutsche Börse Group
- You either have a university degree in economics, finance, business administration or relevant comparable qualification, or you have ideally several years of relevant work experience in a bank or other financial institution related to Process Management and/or Contract Management, Purchasing, Contract Management, Supplier Management or similar.
- You are interested in banking, financial and capital markets, and the regulatory environment.
- You are either already familiar with newest law and regulatory requirements which apply for banks and other financial institutions (MaRisk, CSSF, KWG etc.), or you have very good analytical and methodological skills which will help you to familiarize yourself with these.
- You have a cooperative nature and great social and organizational skills like assertiveness and insistence.
- Ideally you have experience with process management and related tools (e. g. Bizagi, Jira).
- You have very good knowledge of MS-Office applications (especially Excel, Power Point, SharePoint) and ideally you have experience with SAP tools.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.