Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Enterprise Application Architect (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Prague, Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Deutsche Börse Group is strengthening its position as leader in creating the marketplace of the future.
Enterprise Architecture plays an important role in this by aligning Business and Technology Strategy, as well as acting as change and transformation agent. As Enterprise Application Architect you will define and govern group-wide Architecture Best Practices and Standards and foster innovation by exploring and evaluating new technology trends.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for an experienced Senior Enterprise Architect (f/m/d) to take responsibility in an interesting and dynamic international environment.
- Support the identification and documentation of the Baseline and Target Architecture, identification of gaps and creation of the Architecture Roadma
- Align with Business, Architecture, Operations and Security subject matter experts to assess and review solution architecture proposals
- Provide appropriate guidance and support on Application Architecture concerns to programmes and projects
- Support the definition and control of appropriate metrics to communicate the achievements and impact of Enterprise Architecture
- Improve the maturity level of Application Architecture discipline within the organization
- Assess industry, technology and market trends early in the adoption lifecycle to determine their potential impact on the Architecture
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
- 3-5 years of working experience in Information Technology or IT strategy consulting, with profound working experience in Enterprise Application Architecture
- Expertise in designing and reviewing event driven, Microservices architectures for large scale, distributed, low-latency systems
- Must have experience in DevOps techniques: Build and Test Automation, Continuous Integration / Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, Application Performance Monitoring
- iSAQB certification would be beneficial
- Knowledge of financial markets would be beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.