Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Enterprise DevSecOps Architect (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Group is strengthening its position as leader in creating the marketplace of the future.
Enterprise Architecture plays an important role in this by aligning Business and Technology Strategy, as well as acting as change and transformation agent. As Enterprise Application Architect you will play a key role in providing architectural services across the entire spectrum of technology strategy planning, such as defining group-wide standards, future and target state architecture, building group-wide end to end services, and fostering innovation by exploring and evaluating new technology trends. You will also play a critical role in due diligence and post-merger integration for M&A activities.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect (f/m/d) to take responsibility in an interesting and dynamic international environment.
- Support the identification and documentation of the Baseline and Target Architecture, identification of gaps and creation of the Architecture Roadmap that supports the organization’s IT Strategy
- Align with Business, Architecture, Operation, Governance and Security subject matter experts to maintain the Enterprise Architecture Repository and Landscape
- Provide appropriate guidance and support on Architecture concerns to programmes and projects in line with the Architecture Roadmap
- Support the definition and control of appropriate metrics to communicate the achievements and impact of Enterprise Architecture
- Improve the maturity level of Enterprise Architecture discipline across the organization
- Assess industry, technology, and market trends early in the adoption lifecycle to determine their potential impact on the Enterprise
- Analyse technologies currently in use within the organization and highlight opportunities for improvement and advancement, especially in cloud technologies.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
- Over 6 years of working experience in Information Technology or IT strategy consulting
- Experience structuring Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and cloud migrations.
- Experience in designing and reviewing event driven, Microservices architectures for large scale, distributed, low-latency systems
- Knowledge of technology solutions with the desire to learn and work quickly with emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of financial markets would be beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.