Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Enterprise Network Architect (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Group is strengthening its position as leader in creating the marketplace of the future.
Enterprise Architecture plays an important role in this by aligning Business and Technology Strategy, as well as acting as change and transformation agent. As Enterprise Network Architect you will play a key role in defining group-wide Architecture Best Practices, building group-wide end to end services, and fostering innovation by exploring and evaluating new technology trends. You will also play a critical role in Due Diligence and Post Merger Integration for M&A activities, and own the architecture for adequate network connectivity in Cloud, Hybrid, and On-Premise networks.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for an experienced Enterprise Network Architect (f/m/d) to take responsibility in an interesting and dynamic international environment.
- Support the identification and documentation of the Baseline and Target Network Architecture, identification of gaps and creation of the Network Architecture Roadmap
- Align with Business, Architecture, Operations and Security subject matter experts to create, assess and review network architecture proposals
- Provide appropriate guidance and support on Cloud, Hybrid and On-Premise Network Architecture concerns to programmes and projects
- Support the definition and control of appropriate metrics to communicate the achievements and impact of Enterprise Architecture
- Own the Network Architecture discipline within the organization, and ensure a secure networking posture
- Assess industry, technology and market trends early in the adoption lifecycle to determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of different Network and Cloud technologies and supporting solution areas and develop new technology integrations and solution capabilities.
- Provide expert technical architectural support and guidance for solution opportunities that involve zero trust architecture, virtualization, software defined networking, cloud infrastructure, management, and security, including integration with select partners and 3rd party products.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
- Over 7 years of working experience in Information Technology or IT strategy consulting
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure, including security and network related technologies, and design architecture patterns on premise and on cloud
- Experience structuring and improving Enterprise Architecture and Network Architecture practices
- Experience in designing and reviewing application centric architectures for large scale, distributed, low-latency systems
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.