Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Equity Risk Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Eurex Clearing is one of the leading central counterparties globally — assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology and client asset protection. We clear the broadest scope of products under a single framework in Europe — both listed products and OTC — and accept the world’s widest spectrum of eligible collateral. We stand between the buyer and the seller, which makes us central counterparty for all our client’s transactions. We mitigate counterparty risk and maximize operational efficiency.
In your role as Equity Risk Officer, you will operate risk management systems and work on some of the key processes within the Clearinghouse. Furthermore, you will monitor and manage member’s risk situation in real time for markets cleared by Eurex Clearing and be the first point of contact for client questions about risk management.
- Operate the risk management systems of Eurex Clearing for listed products
- Manage Eurex Clearing’s risk positions on a day-to-day basis for all markets cleared
- Provide support to members as first point of contact for client requests
- Design, development and testing of risk management systems and methods
- Support the development and implementation of strategic risk projects of Deutsche Börse Group
- Communicate risk matters to Senior Management, IT departments as well as regulatory bodies
- M.Sc.in economics, finance, mathematics, physics, financial engineering, computer science or any other comparable field
- Knowledge of financial markets and products (bonds, equities, futures, options), as well as clearing activities of Eurex Clearing AG
- Relevant work experience in risk management would be a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Efficient team player with a high degree of results orientation and organizational self-reliance
- Database and SQL skills would be an asset
- Commitment and willingness to shift work including availability on public holidays
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.