Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
ESG Risk Framework & Methodology Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The unit Risk Governance, Framework & Methodology is responsible for the continuous development, improvement and maintenance of the Non-Financial Risk & Multiple-Risk Framework as well as of the Risk Governance of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) and all covered entities to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance with applicable laws and regulations in order to support a robust risk and control environment.
- Perform/ support the continuous development, improvement and maintenance of the Non-Financial Risk & Multiple-Risk Framework of for Clearstream entities (Clearstream Holding AG, Clearstream Bank AG, Clearstream Banking S.A.) including risk assessment, risk models, stress-testing methodologies, further instruments as well as roles and responsibilities for Operational, Business, Reputational and Pension Risk Management – focusing primarily on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG). This covers also new ESG-related components.
- Perform regular reviews and updates of policies, procedures and handbooks in line with ESG regulation, guidelines, etc. and industry best practises
- Prepare conceptual and methodological improvements of the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) for Clearstream entities including maintenance, development and documentation of Non-Financial Risk models
- Provide guidance to the Non-Financial Risk Management teams of Clearstream entities to ensure effective implementation of the framework
- Support the performance of risk reviews (esp. specific issues in the ESG context)
- Contribution to audits and annual reports
- Provide timely analytical commentary and insights regarding the Risk Framework environment and especially new regulations to applicable governance forums and senior management
- Relevant university degree
- Minimum 3 years professional working experience in developing and implementing Non-Financial Risk Frameworks with a focus on policy & procedure frameworks, risk assessment, risk models, stress-testing, etc.
- Experience in ESG Risk Management related activities and/ or Non-Financial Risk Management with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure providers would be an advantage
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-experts, to see the big picture as well as the detail
- Good knowledge of relevant regulation (ESG related regulations/ guidelines (TCFD, EFRAG, CSRD, EU Taxonomy, etc.) as well as KWG, MaRisk, SREP, ICAAP, CSSF 12/552, CSDR, etc.)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, creativity, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal English, German would be an advantage
- Very good command of MS Office
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.