Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
ESG / Sustainability-Expert in Purchasing (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity:
The aim of the Corporate Purchasing function is to efficiently organize the sourcing process within the Deutsche Börse Group, and to ensure the supply of materials and services, to identify potential innovation within the relationship between internal customers and the market partners and to take advantage of procurement synergies.
In the new, vital role of "ESG / Sustainability Expert", you will work together with the team to implement and further develop responsible supply chain management and the integration of due diligence obligations from legal requirements into the supplier compliance risk management systems.
You will interface with colleagues of internal control functions and your colleagues in the subsidiaries of the Deutsche Börse Group and support the development and optimization of procurement processes, standards and working methods according to the requirements of internal and external Supplier Risk and ESG requirements.
- As a driving force and forward thinker, you will play a decisive role in the Purchasing team shaping the breakdown of sustainability goals and requirements within Corporate Purchasing, the integration of ESG in supplier performance and risk management, ESG-compliant contracts and the monitoring and management of ESG performance.
- You monitor the existing supplier portfolio on the basis of the legal ESG requirements and internally defined KPIs as well as with regard to the contractually agreed services and obligations and participate in the supplier selection, approval and development.
- In your role, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of preventive measures, risk analyses, assessments of suppliers; in case of deviations, you will proactively initiate corrective measures and regularly report the status to the responsible internal control functions .
- Through feedback and sparring, you promote a powerful team culture that is defined by cohesion, humanity and an agile mindset.
- You have a degree in law or economics or a comparable degree.
- You are passionate about topics such as sustainable finance, circular economy, green deals or human rights.
- You should already have proven experience with supplier risk management as well as with the topic of ESG and ideally the Supply Chain Duty of Care Act.
- You also have strong experience and expertise with analysis processes of supply chains.
- You have robust project management skills, are very perceptive and are able to analyze complex legal and economic issues, necessary and apply them to the company.
- Your self-confident and professional appearance in cooperation with internal partners and service providers as well as your strong communication skills are tried and tested.
- You deal with conflicts at different management levels in a self-confident and professional manner by acting in a solution-oriented, convincing and persevering manner.
- Your business fluent German and English skills round off your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.