Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Executive Assistant to the CEO/ Office Manager
Clearstream Fund Centre AG • Zurich
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an executive assistant and office manager you will support the CEO of Clearstream Fund Centre in all relevant administrative and organizational tasks and make sure that the company’s office in Zurich is operating smoothly. You are responsible for the coordination of appointments, the preparation, organization, and follow-up of internal and external meetings as well as the management and execution of all tasks related to the physical premises of Clearstream Fund Centre in central Zurich.
- Processing of all pending organizational and administrative tasks for CEO
- Coordination and planning of appointments
- Organization of business trips, both internationally and domestically, and processing of travel expenses
- Correspondence in German and English
- Preparation of presentation documents, reports, analyses and decision-making documents in German and English
- Managing the Zurich office in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Assume further responsibilities related to business management where capacity permits
- University degree and/or completed commercial apprenticeship preferably with further education for executive assistants
- Several years of experience as an assistant to senior management
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English, French considered an asset
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office suite, SAP-System desirable
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and ability to independently prioritize and assume multiple tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong relationship skills, discretion, and a friendly professional appearance
- Good manners, quick grasp, good time management skills and flexibility
- Independence, self-initiative and high degree of service orientation
Dedication, flexibility, a can-do and optimistic attitude completes makes you the ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity in a dynamic environment.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.