Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Executive Management Officer - Investment Funds Services
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Fund Centre (CFC) is the market-leading provider of fund processing services in Europe and acts as the largest true one-stop-shop in the area of 3rd party funds services. Business Management, is part of the Clearstream Fund Services (CFS) Business Segment and is responsible for the business planning framework and performance monitoring across the department working with CFS Strategy, Product, Commercial, Operations, Finance, IT teams and Clearstream and DBG finance and control functions for the successful delivery of IFS, Clearstream and Deutsche Börse Group Strategic Business Plan and objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional looking for a new challenge and exposure to the Funds Business.
As part of the Executive office for the IFS Segment, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of tasks and strategic projects related to the CFS Business Segment with Senior Stakeholders:
- Prepare and manage the Funds Management Committee meetings and reports to be used by the CFS Management
- Support the preparation of longer-term financial planning of IFS including preparing and maintaining business / investment case
- Consolidation and preparation of responses to CFC RFPs and due diligence requests including coordination with key stakeholders
- Management of corporate policy requests including intercompany reporting and risk assessments. Tracking resolution of Internal Audit items
- Management of selected projects and strategic initiatives of CFS in accordance with Project Management Methodology and Best Practices
- Suggest and implement processes improvements, automation, etc.
- Administration tasks including transfers, purchase orders.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in an international Financial Services industry environment, Big Four or similar in a financial cost management, project management or advisory function
- Experience as an Auditor with Big 4 firms is an asset including working in an environment that complies with auditing and accounting standards, relevant laws and regulations and ethical standards
- Holder of a university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related is an asset
- Experience of delivery of strategic projects across functional teams is an asset including demonstrated Project Management Experience, Acumen and Success at a senior level in an international financial services industry environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, good knowledge of quantitative tools and methods is mandatory
- Self Starter, Entrepreneurial with a “can do” attitude; Ability to take the initiative to “achieve results” and strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders across geographical locations
- Team player, flexible and well organised – able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge of Clearstream Investment Funds systems, processes and services is a strong advantage
- Good command of MS Office applications – particularly MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Certifications in Project Management or Finance are an asset (e.g. PMP, Prince2, ACCA etc.)
- Proficiency in oral and written English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
- Taking on responsibility
- Results orientation
- Integrated thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Technical Acumen/Ability
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives Our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Your well-being is important to us! We provide you with a comprehensive healthcare scheme that covers you and your civil partner and/or dependants. It gives you access to public and prive hospitals as well as a great cover for everyday medical expenses.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We pay you an annual pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.