Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Experienced Insurance Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse is currently seeking a Senior Insurance Officer. The role will touch on all aspects of insurance program management with a focus on insurance procurement and claims handling.
- You will work closely with other team members of the Insurance Unit and will interface directly with a range of internal and external stakeholders such as the management, the corporate and business functions of the Deutsche Börse Group companies as well as insurers, brokers and other external insurance service providers worldwide
- You will support internal and external stakeholders to secure the most favourable solutions and terms of coverage to mitigate exposures
- You will oversee and support internal stakeholders in insurance claims notification and handling
- You provide insurance-related expertise for Deutsche Börse Group in respect of insurance-related topics and requests
- You will support budgeting and maintaining overall control of costs associated with the corporate insurance solutions implemented and the cost distribution
- You will support worldwide insurance regulatory compliance
- You will deliver services to Deutsche Börse Group companies with focus on data collection, policy review, insurance claims handling and timely reporting
- Experience in the insurance sector at a senior level either as the insurance/risk manager of a professional services organisation or with an insurer (underwriting) or insurance broker (senior client advisory) role with 5+ years of experience in (international) insurance business and programs
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree (business administration, law or engineering or similar) mandatory
- Fluent in German and English (in writing and spoken)
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical, financial, communication and negotiating skills
- The person must be a self-starter and team worker who can operate effectively in a global role
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.