Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Expert - Claims Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work
Clearstream as premier provider of settlement & custody services needs to ensure continuous monitoring of service delivery processes and processing performance, establish, and maintain strong operational controls and co-ordinate business contingency measures to comply with laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
As a claim administrator, you will be in charge of analysing, investigating and assessing any claim or any incident originating from internal operational/system errors or external supplier errors for Clearstream Banking Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking Frankfurt, Lux CSD and Clearstream International.
The unit reports to Reconciliation & Incident Mgt section in Luxembourg.
- Investigate and analyse customer claims, incidents, and prefunding requests.
- Perform liability assessment in close collaboration with impacted business areas and legal, as appropriate
- Define and argument claim settlement proposal (claim full/partial payment or rejection)
- Identification of measures to be taken and follow up until implementation to avoid reoccurrence/mitigate risks.
- Preparation of monthly reporting to management and business areas
- Produce and deliver statistics of claims and incidents to the different business areas
- Perform monthly reconciliation with accounting
- Preparation of annual reports to the regulators
- University degree in economics, financial markets or business management is a plus
- Several years experience with Clearstream products, services and business applications. Well developed understanding of business context and processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems autonomously
- Critical mind set and good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability/willingness to build network
- Strong team player in an international environment
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), any other language is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.