Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Expert Cloud Security - Group Security (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Lead the Cloud Security initiative for Group Security
- Drive key security capabilities forward within the multi-cloud environment of Deutsche Börse Group
- Evaluate options to leverage cloud native security solutions and implement a joint strategy with Cyber Protection and Detection/Response Teams how to integrate cloud native options with existing toolset and processes
- Evaluate financial proposition of cloud security tooling vs. on-prem toolset
- Collaborate with the Cloud Center of Excellence, Core Infrastructure functions and application teams to spearhead implementation of proposed hybrid cloud security and on prem security models
- Drive adoption of Security As Code to meet cloud security control objects while maintaining the increased agility cloud services and DevOps practices provide
- Consider regulatory aspects and compliance level of cloud native security in the financial industry
- University degree in IT, business informatics, or comparable education
- Long-term experience in information security management, ideally in the financial industry or comparable regulated business environment
- Ability to structure complex matters and drive to resolution
- Leadership skills to build collaboration teams cross organizations, and motivate to follow ideas and direction
- Distinctive knowledge in cyber security tooling for On-Prem and Cloud propositions
- Experience in Cloud and multi-cloud security
- Knowledge of general legal and regulatory conditions and requirements in the financial industry, for example ISO 2700x, German BSI IT-Grundschutz, NIST, COBIT
- Certifications like CISM, CISA or similar is an advantage
- Preferably project management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with talent in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Strong analytical skills, reliability, and direct responsibility
- Ability to firmly present complex topics in an understandable manner
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, same in German is a plus
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.