Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Facility Management Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Reporting to the Head of Facility Management, you will have proven track record of experience in
building and construction environments. You will be a resilient and strong leader with the ability to
drive improvements but with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
Responsible for fabric maintenance and repairs to the group property, you will ensure workplaces
are safe and presented to the highest standard. You will also be a confident project & construction
manager with working knowledge of construction practices, building regulations / codes and safe
working methods. Confident to manage a project or supervise site works and workers/companies,
you will have an eye for detail, be self motivated and a confident and effective communicator.
Flexibility is required (working in shift) and candidate must be ready to travel for projects abroad.
- Building inspections and condition survey reports
- Building fabric maintenance life cycle planning and scheduling & overseeing of works
- Produce budgets for construction and alteration works & major projects
- Manage construction projects in relation to new works, refurbishments & fit-out
- Ensure all building operations works are performed safety in compliance with local laws and
- Contract, purchasing and asset management
- Monitor contractor work to ensure safe systems of work are implemented and maintained
- Develop and maintain processes in relation to building operations / construction activity
- Ensure building fabric faults reported to helpdesk are resolved
- Liaise with key business stakeholders in relation to building works.
- Holder of a degree or qualification in the construction, facility management fields or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in Construction Project management
- At least 5 years of experience in workplace health and safety
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety regulations (offices)
- Work experience in Property management / building maintenance
- Self motivated, resilient, flexible and adaptable approach
- Ability to effectively prioritise and work under pressure to meet targets & deadlines
- Problem solving, can-do attitude
- Effective communicator
- Fluent in English, French and German is mandatory
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.