Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Finance & Project Analyst - Clearing and Risk IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main, Prague
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Clearing and Risk IT includes Clearing IT, Risk IT and StatistiX and delivers a major part of DBG’s IT change initiatives portfolio. The Finance & Project Analyst will belong to Finance & PMO which supports Project Management & Integration for overall Clearing and Risk IT. We are looking for a dedicated person to support all finance related matters and contribute also to the overall Clearing and Risk IT Finance & PMO support. You can expect challenging tasks, a very interesting working environment and learning a lot in an exciting industry at the intersection of finance and technology. The role will require the willingness to go the extra mile and a high degree of entrepreneurship as many items we do are being done the first time for Deutsche Börse Group. You will work in a multinational team which are located in work locations like Prague, Frankfurt/Eschborn and Chicago.
- Support change initiatives with financial accounting & controlling related tasks (i.e. month-end closing, forecasting/budgeting, cost allocation key review etc.)
- Contribute to Clearing and Risk IT change initiatives deliverables such as preparation of business cases, project set-up, support impairment testing
- Prepare project-related reports, analyses, resource planning in coordination with the project manager and the team
- Planning resources at the portfolio-level, optimizing the use of resources and solving resource conflicts
- Support the project manager in ensuring budgets are available, contracts/purchase orders managed (initiated/set-up/aligned/signed according budget), costs incl. accruals tracked and reported accordingly
- Maintaining current employee data, especially in terms of capacity, project allocations and skills
- Close interaction and collaboration with other departments within Deutsche Boerse Group e.g Financial Accounting & Controlling, Eurex and IT Executive Office
- Academic degree in business administration or finance
- SAP (FI, CO, BW) knowledge and proficient level of MS Office Applications
- Strong Analytical competence with a focus on detail, ability of critical thinking
- Knowledge, preferably experience in Project Management, Accounting and/or Controlling
- Open-minded, proactive, highly organized personality with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on more tasks simultaneously, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), knowledge of German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel and work in an international Team
- Advanced skills in MS Office with a focus on Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Project and database systems (e.g. SAP) is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.