Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Financial Derivatives Sales Support & Analytics Intern
Eurex Frankfurt AG Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work:
Successful candidate will primarily support the Eurex office in Asia in its sales and business development efforts. You should be able to manage a diverse range of tasks related to sales analytics, research, and project management. You will also get the opportunity to work in a diversified team and interact with colleagues across different locations and time zones.
- Support the team in client engagement activities and support its sales initiatives
- Engage in data analytics to uncover insights that drives sales initiatives
- Be involved in project management tasks to improve existing processes or introduce new solutions
- Provide financial market commentaries to the team
- Conduct research on financial markets development in the region to identify new opportunities
You’ll Need to Have:
- Good working experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Bloomberg and analytics tools such as Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to collaborate, improve, and innovate
- Some knowledge in statistics, data analytics, derivatives, and economics
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Working proficiency in Mandarin, Korean or Japanese, while not mandatory, is desirable
- Obtain valuable analytics skills and derivatives knowledge through practical research work with the mentorship of multicultural team
- Gain exposure to different exchange traded derivatives products and services and uncover the world of listed derivatives, including and not limited to Equity Index and Interest Rates
- Gain knowledge of the global stock market including trading, clearing and risk management, and the role of a derivatives exchange within the financial capital markets
- Benefit from dedicated mentorship throughout the internship and access to wealth of learning resources from the team knowledge pool
- Be part of a global team and collaborate with colleagues from APAC, EMEA and the US
- Understand more about Eurex and other Deutsche Börse Group’s businesses through participating in relevant internal workshops and reading available materials on the Intranet
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
As part of employees’ welfare you benefit from an annual allowance in addition to your usual salary.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We pay you a pension allowance which is meant to build up additional retirement savings on top of your mandatory statutory contributions.