Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Financial Trainee Programme (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Dates & facts
- Duration: 12 months
- Division: CFO division (Chief Financial Officer)
- Start: flexible year-round
- Location: Frankfurt/Main (Eschborn) / Luxembourg
- Target group: graduates holding a Master’s degree with a focus on business administration, finance or similar field of study; Bachelor graduates with excellent grades, relevant internships and professional experience are also welcome to apply.
Have a perfect start to your career with us
As a participant in our trainee programme, you will be supported by us in your career and the development of your professional skills as well as on a personal level.
You may choose between the workplaces of Frankfurt/Main and Luxembourg. Whatever your choice, you will also get an insider’s look at the work in our offices around the world.
With us, you will have the unique opportunity to help shape the future of one of the world’s leading stock exchange organisations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Are you ready to kick-start you career in the area of finance? Can you handle responsibility at an early stage in your career? Push or start your career with a challenging rotation programme within the division of the Chief Finance Officer of Deutsche Boerse Group. We will offer you several job rotations in different areas such as Finance, Risk and Treasury. You will be based in one of our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main or Luxembourg depending on your choice and get insights into our other international offices. With us you will have the chance to contribute to the success of one of the largest international exchange organisations in the world.
What you can expect
- You will work in the above-mentioned areas and learn from experienced colleagues in a collaborative, supportive, open and international environment
- You will take on increasing responsibility and deliver work that’s of real value to our business
- We will help you to create business relationships and build up a wide network
- You will benefit from technical and soft skills trainings which are fast-paced and interactive
- Throughout the whole programme you will be supported from your individual mentor
What we are looking for
- You are ready to take on responsibility and you want to make an impact!
- You want to contribute to the company’s goals and you bring a proactive mindset
- You are initiative and goal-oriented and respond positively to challenges
- You are eager to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems
- You are patient to work with different sorts of clients and you are keen to build and maintain interpersonal relationships at a professional level
- You successfully finished University in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or have an equivalent professional qualification
- Up to two years of professional work experience are also welcome
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French would be an advantage
Apply via our online application portal. Please upload all the necessary documents such as your CV, overview of grades, degree certificate and, if applicable, your employment references.
After checking your documents, we will invite you to a telephone interview with the specialist department. If we think you would fit in well with us, you will receive an invitation to our interview day, which will also take place online or on site.
On this day we get to know each other better and you work together with other participants on a business case study. After successful completion of the interview day, we will send you feedback shortly afterwards and, if applicable, offer you a position in our Financial Trainee Programme.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.