Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Financial Trainee Programme (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Dates & facts
- Duration: 12 months
- Division: CFO division (Chief Financial Officer)
- Start: flexible year-round
- Location: Frankfurt/Main (Eschborn) / Luxembourg
- Target group: graduates holding a Master’s degree with a focus on business administration, finance or similar field of study; Bachelor graduates with excellent grades, relevant internships and professional experience are also welcome to apply.
Have a perfect start to your career with us
As a participant in our trainee programme, you will be supported by us in your career and the development of your professional skills as well as on a personal level.
You may choose between the workplaces of Frankfurt/Main and Luxembourg. Whatever your choice, you will also get an insider’s look at the work in our offices around the world.
With us, you will have the unique opportunity to help shape the future of one of the world’s leading stock exchange organisations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Are you ready to kick-start you career in the area of finance? Can you handle responsibility at an early stage in your career? Push or start your career with a challenging rotation programme within the division of the Chief Finance Officer of Deutsche Boerse Group. We will offer you several job rotations in different areas such as Finance, Risk and Treasury. You will be based in one of our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main or Luxembourg depending on your choice and get insights into our other international offices. With us you will have the chance to contribute to the success of one of the largest international exchange organisations in the world.
What you can expect
- You will work in the above-mentioned areas and learn from experienced colleagues in a collaborative, supportive, open and international environment
- You will take on increasing responsibility and deliver work that’s of real value to our business
- We will help you to create business relationships and build up a wide network
- You will benefit from technical and soft skills trainings which are fast-paced and interactive
- Throughout the whole programme you will be supported from your individual mentor
What we are looking for
- You are ready to take on responsibility and you want to make an impact!
- You want to contribute to the company’s goals and you bring a proactive mindset
- You are initiative and goal-oriented and respond positively to challenges
- You are eager to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems
- You are patient to work with different sorts of clients and you are keen to build and maintain interpersonal relationships at a professional level
- You successfully finished University in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or have an equivalent professional qualification
- Up to two years of professional work experience are also welcome
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French would be an advantage
Apply via our online application portal. Please upload all the necessary documents such as your CV, overview of grades, degree certificate and, if applicable, your employment references.
After checking your documents, we will invite you to a telephone interview with the specialist department and a contact person from HR. If we think you would fit in well with us, you will receive an invitation to our interview day, which will also take place online or on site.
On this day we get to know each other better and you work together with other participants on a business case study. After successful completion of the interview day, we will send you feedback shortly afterwards and, if applicable, offer you a position in our Financial Trainee Programme.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.