Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Findings Manager - Findings Program Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Findings Program Management (FPM) is a Section in Deutsche Börse AG which is mandated with overseeing remediation of significant findings in the entire Deutsche Börse Group. Our ambition is to facilitate closure of findings and help establishing a robust and resilient operating model beyond remediation per se. In this Section, we interact with all areas and functions of the Deutsche Börse Group, and all hierarchical levels, with particular stakeholder focus being Executive Board and Supervisory Committees of DBAG, and Group Legal Entities. In this Section you will gain insights into the business and operating model of the entire Deutsche Börse Group at the very forefront. You will be an integral part of the team and you will provide expertise and leadership on strategically important, interesting and demanding tasks, accomplishing your professional profile.
- You are a trusted partner for various stakeholders such as internal and external auditors, audited functions, finding owners as well as remediation projects. You accompany them throughout the lifecycle of findings (from initiation to closure) and provide guidance based on a pre-defined FPM operating model
- You advise on and oversee remediation of regulatory and statutory findings with various stakeholders in the Group, enabled by the mandate FPM is given by DBAG Executive and Supervisory Board
- You translate the findings' remediation status into adequate senior management updates and communication, cultivating a high degree of quality of the Findings Program Management reporting
- You take the lead in coordinating external supervisory audits within Deutsche Börse Group in all organizational aspects and hereby ensure excellence in execution of the field work
- You actively engage in advancing the division's suite of information management tools in order to enable up-to-date and quality-assured information provision on status of the findings remediation at any point in time and on the basis of a golden data source
- You have a university degree in Business Administration, Economics or a similar degree
- You have multiple years of experience in consulting/auditing in a "big four", a banking institution, or a market infrastructure provider, where you preferably have gained insights to regulatory IT requirements
- You have experience in delivering regulatory driven-projects and initiatives, e.g. in the context of MaRisk, BAIT, EMIR, and you have an intrinsic interest in keeping up with evolution of regulatory and supervisory practices
- You have strong project management skills, whilst DBG organizational know-how would be an asset
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You bring along the ability to work in a team, strong communication and presentation skills, flexibility and a confident handling of different stakeholder groups
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.