Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Fixed Income Derivatives, Funding & Financing Sales
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Cologne
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Within the Eurex Fixed Income Derivatives, Funding & Financing Sales team, you will be responsible for actively managing and supporting a targeted customer portfolio made of banks, proprietary trading, brokerage firms and select buy-side firms. In addition, you will be required to analyze the market potential and identify, build relationships with and recruit new Eurex clients in the Asian region, with the main focus on Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan. You will also coordinate sales activities in Asia in cooperation with other Eurex departments. Moreover, you will act as the central market expert for all Eurex Group FX products in the APAC region.
- Manage the existing relationships with a number of allocated Eurex customers and drive client acquisition efforts in geographic area of responsibility
- Act as a liaison between the Asian customer base and other Eurex departments such as Product and Business Development, Market Supervision, Customer Support, Operations, IT and Marketing
- Become a product expert within the current Fixed Income Derivatives, Funding & Financing product portfolio by understanding market needs, developing product strategy and planning sales activities for existing and prospective customers, on both the buy and sell side
- Definition of the Asian FX product market/sales strategy in close cooperation with the global FX Derivatives team including event planning (roadshows, conferences, …) and close client interaction
- Identify, develop and maintain a FX sales pipeline and opportunities to increase trading and clearing flow from both existing and new clearing members and their clients in Asian markets
- Design product launch strategies, build target markets and analyze business potential for new products for presentation to management
- Produce marketing and sales materials; give presentations and/or training sessions for traders, IT staff, back office staff etc., on Eurex products, functionalities and technology
- Identify, develop and maintain a sales pipeline and opportunities to increase trading and clearing flow from both existing and new clearing members and their clients in markets not currently covered by the team
- Represent Eurex in marketing its products and services at conferences
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, business managers and project teams of both buy-side, sell-side institutions, and relevant vendor/ technology companies
- Highly motivated to work autonomously in a dynamic environment, willingness to constantly learn, highly organised, flexible and able to travel
- Highly self motivated, team oriented individual with at least 5-10 years of successful client-facing sales experience in the futures, securities or financial services industry
- Know-how of Fixed Income Derivatives, Funding & Financing products and markets, as well as a good understanding of the business motivations of various market participants (brokers, market makers, CTAs, hedge funds, etc.).
- Strong and broad product knowledge across asset classes and financial instruments, including OTC and listed derivatives, with a technical depth in FX / IR derivatives
- Understanding of the latest changes to the regulatory landscape in Asian key markets, its potential impact on financial legislation, and the trends towards centralized clearing
- Established relationships with repo trading desks and/or portfolio managers is a plus
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Confident with strong communication, able to engage internal & external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a team with the objective to meet common target achievement
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.